Rent Recovery Plus – Are you covered on a rainy day?
If your tenant does fall into arrears, any sums recovered that are due will be passed to you. Our partner HomeLet will write to you directly to confirm your interest in this once a policy has been arranged.
When tenants can’t or won’t pay, you’re protected
* 100% of the monthly rent paid for up to a maximum of six months from the date of the first arrears.
* Legal expenses up to £50,000 to cover eviction costs if the tenant is in breach of their tenancy agreement
* Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
* 50% of the rent paid for up to two months after vacant possession has been obtained, whilst new tenant are found.
* 12 months’ cover with no excess to pay!
* Rent Recovery Plus covers the whole property meaning the policy continues even when/if the tenants change.